2-in-1 Baby Glass Bottle With Upcycled Star Ball Cover (Peach)
Functionality, beauty, and safety are core values that HEVEA® upholds with all our products. The 2 in 1 Baby Glass Bottle with Star Ball Cover is an innovation that serves to protect the bottle from breakage when dropped. It is common for babies to throw things onto the floor. With this rubber covering, however, the bottle bounces and is protected. The Star Ball cover is made on natural, upcycled rubber obtained from our manufacturing process (cutouts and leftovers). This is a pro-environmental creation. The bottle also comes with a 100% natural rubber teat/nipple (size 0-3 months for milk & water), screw thread, and leak-proof dust cover. Additional rubber teats of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased. This product complies with the safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA.
- 100% pure, high quality, borosilicate glass
- Smooth and nonporous surface
- White screw cap and dust cover for rubber teats
- 100% natural, non-toxic rubber
- Moulded in one-piece
- Suitable for regular neck bottles
- Cherry shaped
- Free of BPA, PVC, and Phthalates
Star Ball Cover
- 100% natural, non-toxic, upcycled rubber
- Beautiful star design
- Soft elastic build that bounces
- Other options available (Blue, Natural, and Mint)
- Properly calibrated (120ml/ 4oz capacity)
- Ideal for 0-3 months
- Consists of one bottle, one rubber teat, one white screw cap, one star ball cover, and one dust cover.
Benefits of the HEVEA® 2-in-1 Baby Glass Bottle With Upcycled Star Ball Cover (Peach)
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Solid and durable
- Suitable for milk and water use
- Does not leach into constituents
- Protects against external contaminants
- Can be handed down to generations
- Do not retain odours or tastes
- Rubber teats are resistant to bites and free of toxic substances.
- Star ball cover protects the bottle from breakage and improves grip
- Star ball cover can be used for play when removed
- Highly hygienic
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean and sterilize.