Star Ball - Natural
Sustainability and durability are important qualities to look out for in toys, in addition to beauty and functionality. That is why the HEVEA® Natural Rubber Star Ball is a great addition to your child's collection of toys!
Made of 100% natural rubber and free of plastic or any other toxic material, it is safe for your kids of all ages to chew on and safe around the home with bigger toddler play. It is coloured with FDA-approved, natural pigments and features beautiful alternating patterns of open and closed stars, making it easy to grasp.
Description of the HEVEA® Star Ball - Natural:
- Made from natural, upcycled rubber
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, petroleum, and plastic
- Features alternating patterns of open and closed stars
- Soft, flexible, and easy to grasp for tiny hands
- Diameter: 10.5 cm
- Also available singly in Peach, Mint, and Blue variants
- Complies with the EN 71 Including German PaH + US & CAN; CPSIA/ASTM/CHPA/CCPSA
Benefits of the HEVEA® Star Ball - Natural:
- Safe and biodegradable
- Lightweight, flexible, soft, and easy to handle
- Stimulate tactile development
- Easy to clean
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
It can be cleaned in warm water with mild soap (if needed).
It should be kept in a clean and dry place, out of reach of direct sunlight or any source of direct heat.
In case of allergy to rubber, discontinue use. Note that this is a rare condition.