Star Ball Upcycled
Sustainability and durability are important qualities to look out for in toys, in addition to beauty and functionality. That is why the HEVEA® Natural Rubber Star Ball is a great addition to your child's collection of toys. Made of 100% natural upcycled rubber and free of plastic or any other toxic material, it is safe for your kids of all ages and easy to grasp for the younger ones. It is coloured with FDA-approved, natural pigments and features beautiful alternating patterns of open and closed stars. It complies with the EN 71 Including German PaH + US & CAN; CPSIA/ASTM/CHPA/CCPSA
- Made from natural, upcycled rubber
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, petroleum, and plastic
- Features alternating patterns of open and closed stars
- Soft, flexible, and easy to grasp for tiny hands
- Diameter: 10.5 cm
- Also available singly in Peach, Mint and Blue variants
Benefits of the HEVEA® Star Ball Upcycled
- Safe and biodegradable
- Upcycled rubber gotten from our production process reduces waste generated thereby leaving green footprints on the earth
- Lightweight, flexible, soft, and easy to handle
- Stimulate tactile development
- Easy to clean
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
It can be cleaned in warm water with mild soap (if needed).
It should be kept in a clean and dry place, out of reach of direct sunlight or any source of direct heat.
In case of allergy to rubber, discontinue use. Note that this is a rare condition.