· The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE must be washed in a sterilizing solution, dishwasher or in boiling water for 5 minutes before first time use.
· The baby bottle can be heated up in a bottle warmer.
· The baby bottle can be used with teats adapted to the baby’s growth.
· It is necessary to check the nipple frequently to avoid it being blocked up. Parents are required to change the teat every 1-2 months or as soon as they show signs of wear and tear for your baby’s health, safety and cleanliness.
· Do not leave teats under direct sunlight, near heat source or inside disinfectant for longer than recommended.
· Do not heat the bottle up in the microwave, which could make the food heat up unevenly. Always check the food temperature before feeding the baby.
· Please check the bottle and its accessories before each use. Please change the bottle and use a new one once you find it broken or cracked.
· Glass-made baby bottles are fragile. Do not let babies hold it themselves to prevent injuries if the bottle drops.
· Do not heat up the milk or water for the powdered milk in the microwave to prevent the baby from being scalded.
· Make sure that the milk temperature is adequate before feeding your baby to prevent them from being scalded.
· There are gradations on the feeding bottle but if more accurate measurements are needed, please use measuring cup or measuring spoon.
· When shaken, the pressure inside the bottle may go up and cause leakage or spraying-up because of the high temperature of the liquid inside.
· When the baby feeding bottle is broken, the broken glass and its sharp sides may cause great damages. Use the bottle under adult supervision always.
· The baby feeding bottle will break if dropped or hit wrong.
· Thermal shock can cause the bottle to shatter if the difference between the room temperature and the temperature of the liquid inside is too high.
· Use water to cool the feeding bottle down.
· Be aware that when teething, babies can tear the teats.
FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
· Prepare baby food just as recommended by the producer.
· Always use this product with adult supervision.
· Never use feeding teats as a soother.
· Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
· Always check food temperature before feeding.
· Attention: Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children (feeding teat, or sealing disc. might be swallowed and are chocking hazards).
· Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
· Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
· Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures, so it is recommended not to do so. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
· Inspect feeding teat and bottle before each use and pull feeding teat in all directions. Do not leave feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in a disinfectant for longer then recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Throw away at the first signs of damage, wear or tear as they can be chocking hazards! Change teat after 1-2 months of use.
· Cleaning: Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use with warm water. For babies up to 3 months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar). When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage. Do not boil in pressure cooker. Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave - detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material. After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
· Ventilated teat: The valve in HEVEA bottle teat causes pressure equalization in the bottle and reduces unrequested aerophobia during feeding. Tighten the ring securely, but do not squeeze flange or valve too much.
· Produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Natural rubber latex allergy symptoms include: Itching, skin redness, rash, runny nose, watery eyes. Stop usage if any symptoms occur.
· This HEVEA article is in accordance with the safety standard EN14350, EN71, CPSIA