Bath time is the perfect occasion to have fun and play with your children and we are sure that we’ve just found their new best underwater friend. If you want your children to have non-toxic fun in the pool or bathtub, you’ve got to meet the adorable HEVEA® Ingeborg the whale. Ingeborg is perfect for hours of fun and can splash water – just like the living whales! You can also use it to scoop and pour water again and again and again.
Ingeborg and the rest of the HEVEA® Ocean line can also softly stick and slide on slick surfaces such as the side or bottom of the tub – they are made to entertain!
In the oceans, it’s very difficult for the whales to escape plastic, but in the tub your children both can and should avoid it. Ingeborg is made from natural rubber which is just as natural as the giants of the oceans. It’s plant based, completely plastic-free and non-toxic. It’s lovely rose colour is naturally approved for food contact by the FDA (U.S Food and Drug Administration).
Ingeborg the whale is made with HEVEA’s® brand new and innovative closing mechanism, which prevents inside mold. All you got to do is open the belly of Ingeborg and dry after use. When Ingeborg is re-entering the tub, she can be sealed by the same mechanism and start splashing again.
Ingeborg is going the be a great hit for both you, your child and the planet. Say yes to a non-toxic bath time and put the cutest whale in your tub!
1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bathing
Ingeborg comes in a cute box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product Safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Splash with water. Open bottom lid, and fill with water
- Coloured by pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on tail is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- Remove bottom lid when drying. Remember to never leave with water inside to prevent moulding