No products in the cart.
FREE SHIPPING to your current location
Kawan Teether / Rattle giftset
Free of holes, free of mold.
Only 3 left in stock
Baby Essential HEVEA Non-Toxic and Pure Natural Rubber and Rubberwood, Kawan Teether & Rubberwood Rattle Mint Gift-set, Plastic-Free
Kawan pure natural rubber teether and rubberwood rattle is a combo pack and perfect as a gift.
Using pure natural colours Kawan natural rubber teether and rubberwood rattle encourages baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
The Kawan duo pack comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ Iso standard.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- Patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums and
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design- No cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
Rubberwood Rattle Mint:
- The Rubberwood is strong, flexible, resistant to bacteria and treated with natural bees wax
- Beautiful combination of the natural wood and a soft, safe and non-toxic colour
- It has a couple of natural rubber rings for the child to chew on, which creates a pleasant rattling sound when shaken as the wooden pieces touch making a soft clunking noise
- It’s perfectly sized for babies to grasp and it is ideal for teething babies as the natural rubber is soft yet durable
|Package Dimensions||0.8 x 7.5 x 5.9 inches or 2 x 19 x 15 cm (w x l x h)|
|Product Size||Teether: 10.5 cm, Rattle 7 cm in diameter|
|Material Type||Natural rubber, Natural Rubberwood, Natural plant pigment colours|
|Safety Standard||EN 71 Incl. German PaH + US & CAN: CPSIA/ASTM/CHPA/CCPSA|
|Country of Origin||Morocco|
FAQ Kawan Teether
Hevea panda teether is made from 100% raw natural rubber which isn’t conserved or added antioxidants to keep it light yellow. Natural rubber is a natural material that changes over time.
The Kawan teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed. Do NOT boil it. The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. Due to the natural colours, they might fade over time. If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether.
You can boil the panda teether to sterilize or use a machine specially made for sterilization. It should NOT be cleaned in a dishwasher or microwave.
It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether, as it can damage the baby’s gums.
Hevea’s products are all tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991. We are continuously testing our products, and can reassure you that there is no reason to be worried. We have very good results in all tests. We work with an independent research agency, SGS, one of the world’s leading company for testing and analysis.
Yes. Hevea teethers are tested by independent laboratories to prove compliance with the CE & EN71 safety standard.