No products in the cart.
FREE SHIPPING to your current location
Star Ball Raspberry Red
Peace of mind for you, non-toxic fun for your child.
SKU: 121401 Categories: Playing, Gift Ideas Tags: playing, ball, Natural Rubber, non toxic, star ball, toy
Tactile HEVEA, Natural Rubber Star Ball, Raspberry Red, Squeezable & Fun, Plastic-Free
The Hevea Star ball is a natural toy, suitable for both babies and children.
The malleable rubber is soft and bounce-able and makes the ball an ideal toy for babies during their early development stages and also during the following years.
- Made from pure natural rubber
- Free from BPA, plastics, PVC, petroleum and Phthalates
- The pure natural rubber is soft, flexible and easy to grasp
- It is soft, gentle and squeezable
- Easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Star patterns surface
- Stimulates tactile development
- Colouring is made from natural organic red pigments, safe and non-toxic
- Size: diameter 10.5 cm
- Made in Malaysia
- Comply to safety standard:EN 71 / REACH / CPSIA/ ASTM / CHPA/ CCPSA
|Package Dimensions||4.5 x 6.1 x 8.7 inches or 11.5 x 15.5 x 22 cm (w x l x h)|
|Product Size||Diameter 10.5 cm|
|Material Type||Natural rubber|
|Safety Standard||EN 71 Incl. German PaH + US & CAN: CPSIA/ASTM/CHPA/CCPSA|
|Country of Origin||Malaysia|
HEVEA STAR BALL
The ball can be sterilized in boiled water for maximum 1 minute or cleaned in warm water and mild soap if needed.
The ball should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
The ball is made of 100% Pure Natural rubber, which can darken in colour as times go by.
Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether/toy.
Safety standard EN 71.
FAQ Star ball
The black color pigment is made of carbon.
The red color pigment is made from organic compound. It is safe, organic and non-toxic.
It is normal that the rubber can have a stronger odour when it has been boiled, as the material is natural and reacts to heat and moisture. However, it is safe to use and the odour will disappear shortly after having been used/dried again.
It is highly unlikely; however, protein is a naturally occurring element in latex from the rubber tree which actually helps to preserve the rubber in a liquid state allowing us to work with it. During the production process, much of the latex protein is leeched out, resulting in very low levels in the finished item.
No allergic reaction to any Hevea product has yet been reported, but we urge parents to be aware of the unlikely potential for a latex allergic reaction.
Allergic reactions to latex vary considerably. If you are aware of any family history of latex allergy or if you notice any symptoms in your child that cause you concern or if your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products then we suggest you stop the use of your Hevea product without delay and visit your medical practitioner. Identifying early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.
The rubber industry as a whole is constantly looking at ways to reduce the potential for allergic reaction and we actively support our suppliers in this initiative. Allergic reactions to latex are not normally dangerous, but symptoms of it can include:
- Itchy, red or watery eyes
- Sneezing or a runny nose
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath