Care Instructions for HEVEA Baby
Find out all you need to know about our HEVEA Baby selection. We make every single product as good, non-toxic and eco-friendly as possible, so you don`t have to worry.
IHEVEA BABY GLASS BOTTLES INSTRUCTIONS & MAINTENANCE
· Cleaning Before first use: The glass bottle must be washed in a sterilizing solution, dishwasher, or boiled in water for 5 minutes before first time use.
· Warming Bottle Contents: The baby bottle can be heated up in a bottle warmer. Use water to cool the feeding bottle down. Do not heat the bottle up in the microwave, which could make the food heat up unevenly. Always check the food temperature before feeding the baby to prevent them from being scalded.
· There are gradations on the feeding bottle but if more accurate measurements are needed, please use measuring cup or measuring spoon.
· When shaken, the pressure inside the bottle may go up and cause leakage or spraying-up because of the high temperature of the liquid inside.
· HEVEA baby bottles can be used with nipples adapted to the baby’s growth between slow and medium flow.
· KINDLY REMINDER: Irregular lines can appear on the surface of the bottle, which is normal and shall not be defined as quality problem.
Please change the bottle and use a new one once you find it broken or cracked. Glass-made baby bottles are fragile. Do not let babies hold it themselves to prevent injuries if the bottle drops. Additionally, thermal shock can cause the bottle to shatter if the difference between the room temperature and the temperature of the liquid inside is too high - avoid extreme temperatures.
NATURAL RUBBER BOTTLE NIPPLE/ TEAT INSTRUCTIONS & MAINTENANCE
· Cleaning Before first use: Place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use with warm water. For babies up to 3 months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar). When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage. Do not boil in pressure cooker. Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave – detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material. After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
· Always check the nipple for tear and wear - by pulling the nipple in all directions. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use.
· Ventilated teat: The valve in HEVEA bottle teat causes pressure equalization in the bottle and reduces unrequested aerophobia during feeding.
· If using a HEVEA Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle, tighten the ring securely, but do not squeeze flange or valve too much. ·
· Warning - do not leave feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in a disinfectant for longer then recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
· Please check the bottle and its accessories before each use.
· Always use this product with adult supervision.
· Never use feeding teats as a soother. Be aware that when teething, babies can tear the nipples if allowed to chew on them.
· Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
· Prepare baby food just as recommended by the producer. Always check food temperature before feeding.
· Attention: Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children (feeding teat, or sealing disc. might be swallowed and are chocking hazards).
· Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
· Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
· Heating in a microwave oven may produce localized high temperatures, so it is recommended not to do so. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
· HEVEA nipples are produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Natural rubber latex allergy symptoms include: Itching, skin redness, rash, runny nose, watery eyes. Stop usage if any symptoms occur.
· This Hevea article is in accordance with the safety standard EN14350-1:2004, EN71, US: CPSIA
TEETHER INSTRUCTIONS & SAFETY ADVICE. CLEANING:
The teether can be cleaned in warm water. If needed add a tiny bit of soap before rinsing it thoroughly. It should not be cleaned in a dishwasher or microwave.
Few children are allergic to natural rubber, so watch out for allergic reactions and discontinue use. Do not freeze teethers.
Meets EN 71/REACH, CPSIA/ASTM, CHPA/CCPSA safety requirements.
Natural rubber placemat / tablemat
• 100% natural rubber -free from BPA, PVC, phthalates and no colouring
• Perfect for infants from 4 months to kids up to 3-4 years of age
• 4 Suctions on the back of the tablemat keeps it in place • High edges enables the food/mess to stay on the table mat
• Easy to clean and dishwasher safe ( in top rack) at 50° C /120° F degrees
• Can also be folded for on-the-go use when out and about
• Entertain and a make meal time fun by talking about the placemat illustrations – learn numbers, animals and big vs. Small or left/ right · Measurements: 35 x 22 cm (fits most highchair trays).
Before using for the first time, please rinse with hot water. To ensure that the mat stays firmly in place, it must be no bigger than the shower tray or bath, in which it will be used.
Shower gels, foaming bath products etc. should be rinsed off thoroughly by hand after use.
NEVER LEAVE THE BATH MAT IN THE TUB as this may result in damage to the coating.
USE – Once bath is filled, position mat and place securely by pressing down relief cups at the sides and center of the tub. Ensure mat is attached securely before entering tub. CARE – Always rinse mat after use.
Foaming bath products should be rinsed away thoroughly – leave to dry thoroughly to avoid molding.
WARNING! FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY – SAFETY ADVICE:
• Do not rip toy apart
• Check daily or before use that the bathing toys are in good condition. This is done by pulling the various parts of the toy and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded
• Hevea is made of 100% natural rubber, which can darken in color as time goes by
• Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the toy CLEANING: The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine suitable for this, and shouldn’t be washed in a dishwasher
• For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge
• The bathing toys
NATURAL RUBBER STAR BALL. INSTRUCTIONS & SAFETY ADVICE. CLEANING:
The ball can be cleaned in warm water. Add mild soap if needed. Before use please rinse thoroughly.
The ball should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
The ball is made of 100% Natural rubber, which can darken in colour as times go by.
Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether/toy.
Safety standard EN 71
Care and safety instructions for pacifiers are available in various languages.
See safety instructions for pacifiers.