The original rubber duck, Alfie is an adorable bath toy made from 100% natural rubber - nature’s safest and softest material for your baby and child.
Designed in Denmark, our bath toys are designed with a deeper purpose - with you child’s safety & hygiene in mind. Their one piece design that is hermetically sealed with no holes - specifically designed to avoid inside mould and bacteria.
And like all HEVEA baby products, our 100% natural rubber teethers are eco-friendly and safe for both your baby and the planet.
Benefits of the HEVEA Alfie the Duck Bath Toy:
- BABY’S FIRST BATH TOY - Easy to grip, soft & gentle on gums, featuring chewable textures, and made from durable natural rubber - these adorable bath toys are safe for young babies and toddlers that often chew on their bath toys
- HYGIENIC & MOULD-FREE – Hygienic one piece design that is hermetically sealed with no holes - specifically designed to avoid inside mould and bacteria
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN - rinse with fresh water and let dry
- NATURAL MATERIALS – SAFE FOR YOUR BABY & CHILD – Made from 100% natural rubber, our bath toys are free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates & other nasties. They are plant-based and vegan certified, with natural mineral-based colour pigments
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Since rubber is an eco-friendly natural material, it will biodegrade when no longer in use. Our packaging is also biodegradable - zero waste!