At HEVEA, we offer you options in high-quality and safe feeding bottles for your baby. This HEVEA® Standard Neck Baby Glass bottle package comes with two calibrated glass bottles made of 100% borosilicate glass. The bottles are solid and do not leach into the food or allow the entry of substances from outside. In addition, they do not retain the smell of previous constituents when washed.
This product includes:
- 2 Standard neck borosilicate baby glass bottles 240ml/8oz - perfect for babies and toddlers 3-24 months (of the same size)
- 2 Natural rubber cherry-shaped nipples
- 2 White Screw Caps
- 2 Dust Covers
Benefits of the HEVEA Baby Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - completely free from BPA, PVC, and Phthalates with 100% natural rubber nipples
- HIGHEST QUALITY - shock and thermo-resistant borosilicate glass made in Europe and completely plastic-free = no risk of microplastics and no holding onto odors
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our nipples 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- HYGIENIC – Easy to clean and sterilize - bottles, screw caps, and dust covers are dishwasher safe, and for the nipples simply soak in freshly boiled water for a few minutes
- EASY TO USE - Nipple, Screw Cap, and Dust Cover are easy to attach on and off the bottles - no leaks and resistant to bites and pulls from baby when feeding
This product complies with the safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA. Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use. Additional rubber nipples of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased.