Fred is a squidgy tiddly vibrant green toy – just right for baby and toddler bath time fun! HEVEA bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
And like all HEVEA baby products, our 100% natural rubber bath toys are eco-friendly and safe for both your baby and the planet.
Benefits of the HEVEA Fred the Frog Bath Toy:
- NATURAL AND SAFE FOR YOUR BABY – Our bath toys are vegan certified and completely free from BPA, Phthalates, and PVC. They are plastic and silicone free. Additionally, he is colored by green organic compounds
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our bath toys 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- HYGIENIC – Fred the Frog is hermetically sealed which means no hidden nasties. There is no hole in the bottom to encourage grime or mould and build up inside. Just be sure to dry him off after bath time and keep him in a cool dry place
- DANISH DESIGN – Not only is Fred a beautiful bath toy, he is super soft and malleable for baby, while also being durable to resist baby bites and pulls
- FUN - Whether Fred evokes fairy tails or nature adventures in your child's mind - he's a constant bath time companion to inspire the imagination and free play!
This product complies with the safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA. Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use. Additional rubber nipples of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased.