Designed in Denmark, our sturdy and sophisticated stools are perfect for use with toddlers and children over 1 year of age! Anyone with a little one at home, knows they are constantly on the move...up again...off again...sit...stand...REACH! Our stools are designed to stay in place (thanks to their handy natural rubber feet), as well as keep your child in place (thanks to another handy feature - the natural rubber thrumbprint designed atop the stool). This stool will move around your home as much as your child does to help them with their daily needs!
And like all HEVEA baby products, our upcycled wooden stools are eco-friendly and safe for both your baby and the planet.
- DANISH DESIGNED – Coated with water-based, solvent-free lacquers in sophisticated colour options, our sturdy child stools go with any home, and our natural rubber feet ensure the stool leaves behind no scratches on your floors!
- ANTI-SlIP – Our smart design keeps both your toddler & the stool right where you want them! A natural rubber thumbprint on the seat of the stool gives a grip for small feet to hold on to, and natural rubber foot covers, keep the stool in place
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET – Made from the upcycled from wood from fallen HEVEA trees & biodegradable natural rubber & certified vegan
- MULTI-USE – Standing at 22 centimetres (8.6 in.), our stools are the perfect size to use across a mix of daily needs for your toddler or child - from sitting to standing on to reach tabletops, sinks, toilets, and more!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & KEEP CLEAN – Comes with all you need and a clear tutorial on how to assemble. Our lacquer is highly resistant to wear and tear and easy to keep clean - just wipe with a warm cloth using mild soap
Delivered in a beautiful flat-packed package and very simple to assemble - watch assembling video here