The first Danish-designed plastic-free baby glass bottle, our HEVEA Wide Neck Baby Glass Bottles are especially fantastic for formula milk, as the wider bottle neck makes for easier access for spooning in the formula - so practical to use!
The one-piece design nipple (no plastic screw tread needed to attach) is made entirely from our beloved 100% natural rubber, and seals onto the bottle neck perfectly tight, without any leaks.And to top it all off, the natural rubber cap has a vacuum-seal finish, so no need to worry about spills on the go either.
The nipple teat is cherry-shaped and ribbed to feel like mom's breast, and an anti-colic valve is designed directly within the nipple.
In our opinion, this is the best eco-friendly and natural baby bottle you will find - and we happen to think it looks stunning too!
This product includes:
- 2 Wide neck borosilicate baby glass bottles 150ml/ 5oz capacity - perfect for babies 0+ months
- 1 natural rubber anti-colic nipple
- 1 natural rubber vacuum-sealing cap
Benefits of the HEVEA Wide Neck Baby Glass Bottle:
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - completely free from silicone, plastic, and other petrochemical substances
- HIGHEST QUALITY shock and thermo-resistant borosilicate glass made in Europe and completely plastic-free = no risk of microplastics
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Our bottles are completely free from silicone and plastic. And not only are our nipples and caps are 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- HYGIENIC – Easy to clean and sterilise (see video) – no holding onto odours or tastes with a glass bottle which is dishwasher safe, and for the nipples and caps, simply soak in freshly boiled water for a few minutes
- NO MESS - Nipples and caps are easy to attach on and off the bottles - no leaks and resistant to bites and pulls from baby when feeding
- EASY TO USE - So easy to use (see video) - the wide neck bottles are perfect for formula-milk due to the large opening in top
Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use. Additional rubber nipples of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased.