We’re proud to announce that in our effort to always innovate towards developing the most eco-friendly products, we've updated our feeding range with the first Danish-designed plastic free baby glass bottle! Our HEVEA Wide Neck Baby Glass Bottles are especially fantastic for formula milk, as the wider bottle neck makes for easier access for spooning in the formula - so practical to use!
The single piece anti-colic teat & seal is made entirely from our beloved 100% natural rubber, with the rim of the nipple and cap designed to fit the bottle neck perfectly tight, without any milk being spilled – not to mention being just that little bit more hygienic. To top it off, the cap has a vacuum-seal finish, so no need to worry about spills on the go either.
In our opinion, this is the best eco-friendly and natural baby bottle you will find - and we happen to think they look stunning too!
This product includes:
- 2 Wide neck borosilicate baby glass bottles 250ml/8.5oz (of the same size) - perfect for babies and toddlers 3-24 months
- 1 natural rubber cherry-shaped nipple
- 1 natural rubber vacuum-sealing cap
Benefits of the HEVEA Wide Neck Baby Glass Bottle
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - completely free from silicone, plastic, and other petrochemical substances
- HIGHEST QUALITY shock and thermo-resistant borosilicate glass made in Europe and completely plastic-free = no risk of microplastics
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our nipples and caps are 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- HYGIENIC – Easy to clean and sterilise (see video) – no holding onto odours or tastes with a glass bottle which is dishwasher safe, and for the nipples and caps, simply soak in freshly boiled water for a few minutes
- NO MESS - Nipples and caps are easy to attach on and off the bottles - no leaks and resistant to bites and pulls from baby when feeding
- EASY TO USE - So easy to use (see video) - the wide neck bottles are perfect for formula-milk due to the large opening in top
Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use. Additional rubber nipples of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased.