The 2in1 Baby Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle with Star Ball Cover makes a fun, yet practical, gift for baby showers and to welcome newborn babies! Functionality, high quality, and safety are core values that HEVEA® upholds with all our products.Not only is a high quality glass baby bottle included, but the Star Ball Cover adds a bit of play as well as a grip for young babies holding their own bottles for the first time. Plus, it protects the bottle from breakage if dropped!
This product includes:
- 1 Standard neck borosilicate baby glass bottle (120ml/ 4oz capacity) perfect for babies 0+
- 1 Natural rubber cherry-shaped nipple
- 1 White Screw Cap
- 1 Dust Cover
- 1 Star Activity Ball
Benefits of the HEVEA Baby Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - completely free from BPA, PVC, and Phthalates
- HIGHEST QUALITY - shock and thermo-resistant borosilicate glass made in Europe and completely plastic-free = no risk of microplastics and no holding onto odors
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our nipples 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- HYGIENIC – Easy to clean and sterilize - bottles, screw caps, and dust covers are dishwasher safe, and for the nipples simply soak in freshly boiled water for a few minutes
- EASY TO USE - Nipple, Screw Cap, and Dust Cover are easy to attach on and off the bottles - no leaks and resistant to bites and pulls from baby when feeding
- EASY TO DETACH - You can easily remove the bottle from the Star Ball for cleaning purposes, but also should you want to feed your baby without the ball
Benefits of the HEVEA Star Ball Cover
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - 100% natural rubber completely free from BPA, PVC, and Phthalates and resilient to bites and pulls + it keeps your bottle safe if dropped
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Made from upcycled natural rubber - it is biodegradable once no longer used
- OH SO HELPFUL - When baby starts to develop to wanting to hold their own bottle, the Star Ball cover offers a safe and fun grip for them to hold onto. Plus, if they drop the bottle, it is protected from breakage!
- YEARS OF FUN AHEAD - Once your baby has moved onto bigger bottles, detach the Star Ball and keep it for years of play as the ball is elastic and bounces - great for babies, toddlers, and children as an activity toy!
- EASY TO CLEAN - just wipe with warm water
This product complies with the safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA. Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use. Additional rubber nipples of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased.