This Trial Three-Pack is designed to allow baby to try out our three different teat shapes and find the right fit for them from the start - the perfect gift for newborns!
This trio-pack HEVEA® 100% Natural Rubber Pacifier comes in various color options and is perfect for newborns and babies 0+ months. HEVEA pacifiers feature a seamless one-piece build that makes them easy to clean and hygienic. The natural rubber teat and face ensure the pacifier is soft to touch and gentle on your baby's face and lips. And the fun cut out shapes on the face ensure your baby’s safety while also having some adorable fun!
And like all HEVEA baby products, our 100% natural rubber pacifiers are eco-friendly and safe for both your baby and the planet.
Benefits of the HEVEA 100% Natural Rubber Pacifier
- NATURAL AND SAFE FOR YOUR BABY – Our 100% natural rubber pacifier is vegan certified and completely free from plastic, silicone, and BPA. Additionally, our FDA approved color pigments are also natural
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our pacifiers 100% biodegradable, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- PICK A SHAPE TO YOUR BABY’S PREFERENCE - With three teat options to choose from with HEVEA pacifiers, you can find the right fit for your baby! The purpose of this trial pack is to let your baby decide which teat they like best - Orthodontic, Symmetrical, or Round
- DANISH DESIGN - Not only do our pacifiers look amazing - with beautiful color options and four adorably-shaped ventilation holes (surpassing safety standards), the teat’s ventilation hole makes the teat super soft and malleable for baby, while also being durable to resist baby bites
- HYGIENIC – The one-piece design means no hidden nasties. Plus, our pacifiers are incredibly easy to clean – simply sit in freshly boiled water for a few minutes - see more information about how to sterilize and keep clean here
Always check the pacifier for wear and tear. In accordance with international standards, and for hygienic and safety purposes, we recommend replacing the pacifiers every 6-8 weeks.