No products in the cart.
FREE SHIPPING to your current location
2in1 HEVEA Glass baby bottle with Star Ball – White Cap, Natural Rubber Cover, Easy to Grab, No harmful leaching.
The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE is made from the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. To help the little ones hold on to it, we have added a pure natural rubber cover, which not only helps the baby to grab the bottle easily but also helps the bottle from becoming slick. The unique HEVEA pure natural rubber Star Ball also works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces off if dropped to the floor.
And as with many of our other products the functionality is dual: The cover can be used as a toy when not used on the bottle. See the product in action here.
It comes with a pure natural rubber nipple, screw thread, cap, dust cover that has a measurement indicator on the side and HEVEA pure natural rubber Star Ball.
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle + 100% pure natural rubber nipple are BPA-free, phthalate-free & PVC free, which does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Heat resistant, dishwasher safe (place cap parts on top rack and can be boiled or steam sterilized (please remove the natural rubber cover when cleaning)
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- The unique HEVEA pure natural rubber Star Ball makes it easy to grasp for small hands and works as a breakage preventer if dropped
- The natural rubber nipple is softer than silicone and very resistant to teething/bites
- The screw caps comes in 3 colours
Kind reminder: While very durable, the glass bottle is still glass and is not unbreakable
|Package Dimensions||4.5 x 4 x 9 inches or 11.5 x 10.5 x 22.5 cm (w x l x h)|
|Product Capacity||120 ml. / 4 oz.|
|Material Type||Natural rubber and Borosilicate Glass|
|Country of Origin||Germany and Malaysia|
HEVEA BABY GLASS BOTTLE
HEVEA BABY GLASS BOTTLE INSTRUCTIONS.
· The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE must be washed in a sterilizing solution, dishwasher or in boiling water for 5 minutes before first time use.
· The baby bottle can be heated up in a bottle warmer.
· The baby bottle can be used with teats adapted to the baby’s growth.
· It is necessary to check the nipple frequently to avoid it being blocked up. Parents are required to change the teat every 1-2 months or as soon as they show signs of wear and tear for your baby’s health, safety and cleanliness.
· Do not leave teats under direct sunlight, near heat source or inside disinfectant for longer than recommended.
· Do not heat the bottle up in the microwave, which could make the food heat up unevenly. Always check the food temperature before feeding the baby.
· Please check the bottle and its accessories before each use. Please change the bottle and use a new one once you find it broken or cracked.
· Glass-made baby bottles are fragile. Do not let babies hold it themselves to prevent injuries if the bottle drops.
· Do not heat up the milk or water for the powdered milk in the microwave to prevent the baby from being scalded.
· Make sure that the milk temperature is adequate before feeding your baby to prevent them from being scalded.
· There are gradations on the feeding bottle but if more accurate measurements are needed, please use measuring cup or measuring spoon.
· When shaken, the pressure inside the bottle may go up and cause leakage or spraying-up because of the high temperature of the liquid inside.
· When the baby feeding bottle is broken, the broken glass and its sharp sides may cause great damages. Use the bottle under adult supervision always.
· The baby feeding bottle will break if dropped or hit wrong.
· Thermal shock can cause the bottle to shatter if the difference between the room temperature and the temperature of the liquid inside is too high.
· Use water to cool the feeding bottle down.
· Be aware that when teething, babies can tear the teats.
· Prepare baby food just as recommended by the producer.
FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
· Always use this product with adult supervision.
· Never use feeding teats as a soother.
· Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
· Always check food temperature before feeding.
· Attention: Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children (feeding teat, or sealing disc. might be swallowed and are chocking hazards).
· Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
· Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
· Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures, so it is recommended not to do so. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
· Inspect feeding teat and bottle before each use and pull feeding teat in all directions. Do not leave feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in a disinfectant for longer then recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Throw away at the first signs of damage, wear or tear as they can be chocking hazards! Change teat after 1-2 months of use.
· Cleaning: Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use with warm water. For babies up to 3 months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar). When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage. Do not boil in pressure cooker. Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave - detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material. After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
· Ventilated teat: The valve in HEVEA bottle teat causes pressure equalization in the bottle and reduces unrequested aerophobia during feeding. Tighten the ring securely, but do not squeeze flange or valve too much.
· Produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Natural rubber latex allergy symptoms include: Itching, skin redness, rash, runny nose, watery eyes. Stop usage if any symptoms occur.
· This HEVEA article is in accordance with the safety standard EN14350, EN71, CPSIA
Irregular lines can appear on the surface of the bottle, which is normal and shall not be defined as quality problem.
FAQ Baby bottle
Our glass bottles are standard neck bottles which mean they are compatible with this size (so no wide neck).
The plastic we use is non-toxic and is made from PP SM 340.
FAQ Star ball
The black color pigment is made of carbon.
The red color pigment is made from organic compound. It is safe, organic and non-toxic.
It is normal that the rubber can have a stronger odour when it has been boiled, as the material is natural and reacts to heat and moisture. However, it is safe to use and the odour will disappear shortly after having been used/dried again.
It is highly unlikely; however, protein is a naturally occurring element in latex from the rubber tree which actually helps to preserve the rubber in a liquid state allowing us to work with it. During the production process, much of the latex protein is leeched out, resulting in very low levels in the finished item.
No allergic reaction to any Hevea product has yet been reported, but we urge parents to be aware of the unlikely potential for a latex allergic reaction.
Allergic reactions to latex vary considerably. If you are aware of any family history of latex allergy or if you notice any symptoms in your child that cause you concern or if your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products then we suggest you stop the use of your Hevea product without delay and visit your medical practitioner. Identifying early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.
The rubber industry as a whole is constantly looking at ways to reduce the potential for allergic reaction and we actively support our suppliers in this initiative. Allergic reactions to latex are not normally dangerous, but symptoms of it can include:
- Itchy, red or watery eyes
- Sneezing or a runny nose
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath