Bath time is the perfect occasion to have fun and play with your children and we are sure that we’ve just found their new best underwater friends. If you want your children to have non-toxic fun in the pool or bathtub, you’ve got to meet the adorable HEVEA® Ingolf the Whale and Dagmar the turtle. They’re made for hours of fun and can splash water – just like the living animals in the Oceans! You can also use them to scoop and pour water again and again and again.
All the HEVEA® Ocean line bath toys can also softly stick and slide on slick surfaces such as the side or bottom of the tub – they are made to entertain!
In the oceans, it’s very difficult for both whales and turtles to escape plastic, but in the tub your children both can and should definitely avoid it. Ingolf and Dagmar is made from natural rubber which is just as natural as the giants of the oceans. They are plant based, completely plastic-free and non-toxic. Their lovely grey and mint colours are naturally completely safe and approved for food contact by the FDA (U.S Food and Drug Administration).
Both the cuties are made with HEVEA’s® brand new and innovative closing mechanism, which prevents inside mold. All you got to do is open the belly of Ingolf or Dagmar and dry after use. When they’re re-entering the tub, he can be sealed by the same mechanism and start splashing again.
These sweet friends will be a great hit for both you, your child and the planet.
Say yes to a non-toxic bath time and put the cutest HEVEA® Ocean animals in your tub!
1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bathing
Ingolf and Dagmar comes in a cute box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product Safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Splash with water. Open bottom lid, and fill with water
- Coloured by pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on tail is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- Remove bottom lid when drying. Remember to never leave with water inside to prevent moulding